Covid19 Prevention Policy
- Facemask must be worn in the School building at all times
- Temperature Checks are carried out before each class
- Perspex dividers, air purifiers and anti-bacterial air misters are in operation at the school. All classrooms are sanitized between classes, as are high traffic areas such as handrails.
- Hand sanitiser provided must be used before entering the classroom
- If you become infected with Covid19 or are notified that you are a close contact please inform the School straight away and isolate at home. All classes missed can be rescheduled.
- Please stick to Social Distancing Guidelines when you are in the School.
Thank you for your co-operation in helping to keep our teachers, students and families safe!