Accommodation and Airport Transfer
We do not arrange accommodation or transport for our students, but we would like to suggest these options that are available.
Galway English Academy are not responsible for anything that arises from the booking of accommodation or tranport.
- Kinlay Hostel. This hostel is located 350m from the school. It is clean, friendly, safe and sustainable! They offer students a rate of €140 a week. You can find more information here:
- The Nest Boutique Hostel, Galway. This hostel is located in Salthill and is a 25 minute walk to the School or a 15 minute bus ride.
- Woodquay Hostel: 400m from the school. Offers private and shared rooms.
- Mezzino Student Accommodation: 35 minute walk from the school, 15 minute bus ride. Contact: email@example.com
- Corrib Village: Student Accommodation close to the City Centre. Use discount code 'Summer22' for 10%discount.
- The Feathers, Ahascragh, Co.Galway: Beautiful Sheperds Hut in the Irish Countryside. A car is required, 57 minute drive to the School. Long-term lettings available. Highly Recommended!
- Gobus: Travels between Dublin Airport and Galway City Centre.
- Citylink: Travels between Dublin Airport and Galway City Centre
- Bus Eireann: Travels between Shannon Airport and Galway City Centre