Terms of Service
- Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All students should provide their own health insurance and travel insurance. Students from EEA countries should obtain a EHIC card from their local Social Welfare Office prior to departure. This card entitles the holder to free emergency hospital care. For more information see: http://ec.europa.eu.
- We reserve the right to change without notice the dates and times of a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to make up any time lost.
- Students are responsible for any damage or injury he or she may cause to staff, fellow students, buildings, furniture and fittings while attending at the Galway English Academy.
- We are located on the third floor of a very old building in Galway City Centre that does not have an elevator.